We are open 7 days a week again for the convenience of our patients. Coming into the dentist may be a little different from before. Due to covid-19 we are taking precautions and following CDC guidelines. The changes are as follows:
1. We are asking patients to wear face covering/mask when they enter the office.
2. We are asking questionnaire about their health. (any flu-like symptoms)
3. We are checking the temperature of all patients, staffs, & doctors.
4. Social distancing of 6 feet
5. We are asking patients to wait in the car and we call them when the dentist is ready to see them.
Thank you for complying with us during this challenging time.